Nicaragua 14-day VIP Experience
Duration: 14 days / 13 nights
Location: Begins and ends at Managua International Airport.
Visit: Granada, Masaya, Ometepe, Morgan’s Rock and Little Corn Island.
With this 14-day tour, you will discover the best destinations in Nicaragua, including the beautiful colonial city of Granada, the amazing Ometepe Island and the paradisiac Little Corn Island; while staying at the most exclusive hotels in the country.
- Go to the edge of an active crater by vehicle at Masaya Volcano National Park.
- Find beautifully made crafts made by local artisans.
- Explore the colonial city of Granada, one of the oldest cities in America.
- Enjoy the tropical paradise during your stay in Las Isletas, with beautiful scenery of the archipelago and Mombacho Volcano.
- Marvel at the stunning Ometepe, an island formed by two volcanos, known for its beautiful landscapes and biodiversity.
- Sunbathe in one of the best beaches in the Pacific of Nicaragua while you enjoy a lovely stay at Morgan’s Rock.
- Forget about stress and leave your worries behind, while you enjoy the white sand beaches and turquoise water at Little Corn Island.
- Private transportation in vehicle with air conditioning.
- Transfer in private boat Granada – Jicaro Lodge – Granada.
- Transfer in ferry San Jorge – Ometepe – San Jorge.
- Plane ticket Managua – Corn Island – Managua.
- Transfer in private boat Corn Island – Little Corn Island – Corn Island.
- 02 nights in Granada
- 01 night in Jicaro Lodge
- 02 nights in Ometepe
- 02 nights in Morgan’s Rock
- 02 nights in Managua
- 03 nights in Little Corn Island
- Visit to Masaya Volcano National Park and Handicraft Market.
- City tour of Granada.
- Visit to Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve.
- Visit to El Ceibo Museums.
- Kayak tour in Istiam River.
- Visit to Ojo de Agua.
- Visit to the petro glyphs and Charco Verde lagoon.
Contact us for more information