Nicaragua Eco Deluxe
13 days / 12 nights
Begins and ends at Managua International Airport.
Visit Granada, Masaya, Ometepe, Morgan’s Rock and Little Corn Island.
With this 13-day tour, you will discover the best destinations in Nicaragua, including the beautiful colonial city of Granada, the amazing Ometepe Island and the paradisiac Little Corn Island; while staying at the most exclusive hotels in the country.
- Go to the edge of an active crater by vehicle at Masaya Volcano National Park.
- Find beautifully made crafts made by local artisans.
- Discover the colonial city of Granada, one of the oldest cities in America.
- Enjoy the tropical paradise during your stay in Las Isletas, with beautiful scenery of the archipelago and Mombacho Volcano.
- Explore Ometepe, an island formed by two volcanoes on Lake Cocibolca.
- Sunbathe in one of the best beaches in the Pacific of Nicaragua while you enjoy a lovely stay at Morgan’s Rock.
- Leave your worries behind, while you enjoy our Caribbean paradise at Little Corn Island.
DAY 01 Aeropuerto – Granada
DAY 02 Granada – Masaya – Granada
DAY 03 Granada – Isletas / Jícaro Lodge
DAY 04 Isletas – Mombacho – Ometepe
DAY 05 Ometepe
DAY 06 Ometepe – Morgan’s Rock
DAY 07 Morgan’s Rock
DAY 08 Morgan’s Rock – Managua
DAY 09 Managua – Corn Island – Little Corn Island
DAY10 & 11 Little Corn Island
DAY 12 Little Corn Island – Corn Island – Managua
DAY 13 Managua – Aeropuerto
- Private transportation in vehicle with A/C.
- Private boat Granada – Jicaro Lodge – Granada.
- Ferry San Jorge – Ometepe – San Jorge.
- Plane ticket Managua – Corn Island – Managua.
- Private boat Corn Island – Little Corn Island – Corn Island.
- 02 nights in Granada.
- 01 night in Jicaro Lodge.
- 02 nights in Ometepe.
- 02 nights in Morgan’s Rock.
- 02 nights in Managua.
- 03 nights in Little Corn Island.
- Visit to Masaya Volcano National Park.
- Visit to Handicraft Market.
- City tour of Granada.
- Visit to Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve.
- Kayak tour in Istiam River.
- Visit to Ojo de Agua.
- Visit a El Porvenir farm.
- Visit to Charco Verde lagoon.
Contact us for more information