Morgan’s Rock Exclusive
05 days / 04 nights
Begins and ends at Managua International Airport.
Visit Morgan’s Rock
Located on a 4,000 acre expanse of Nicaraguan jungle, nearly half of Morgan’s Rock is a private protected reserve. Working with nature reflects the way the Lodge was carefully built to minimally impact the surrounding area creating a unique architectural blend of tropical comfort.
With endless activities, plenty of safe space to explore, astounding wildlife, an organic farm and a world class culinary experience, Morgan’s Rock offers the ultimate romantic escape.
DAY 01 Airport – Managua
Reception at Managua’s International Airport. Transfer to your hotel in Managua.
DAY 02 Managua – Morgan’s Rock
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer and Check-in at Morgan’s Rock Hacienda & Eco-Lodge, Located on a 4,000 acre expanse of Nicaraguan tropical forest. The Lodge was carefully built to minimize the impact on the surrounding area creating a unique architectural blend of tropical comfort.
DAY 03 & 04 Morgan’s Rock
Breakfast at the hotel. Days at leisure to enjoy the property and the mile-long picturesque sandy beach. With plenty of safe space to explore with astounding wildlife, an organic farm and a world class culinary experience, Morgan’s Rock offers the ultimate travel experience. You can do the included activities:
- Kayaking: Explore the estuary and mangrove forest in a tandem kayak, perhaps at sunrise or sunset, to view exotic birds and experience some much-needed tranquility. The estuary is about 1 ½ kilometers long, with plenty of unexplored nooks to navigate through.
- Sunset hike: Take a short hike to a privileged viewpoint, from where you can enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Pacific. A relaxing and romantic experience.
DAY 05 Morgan’s Rock – Airport
Transfer to the airport according to your flight’s departure time.
- Private transportation in vehicle with A/C.
- 01 night in Managua.
- 03 nights in Morgan’s Rock.
- Lunch and dinner at Morgan’s Rock.
- Kayaking through the Estuary.
- Sunset Hike.
Contact us for more information