Diving in Little Corn
Duration: 07 days / 06 nights
Location: Begins and ends at Managua Airport
Visits: Little Corn Island
Little Corn Island can boast of good places for diving. Learn to dive or improve your scuba experience with certified instructors. All of our partners offer PADI certificates. In this part of the Caribbean there are lots of different types of aquatic fauna like Barracudas, dolphins, turtles, manta rays and sharks.
DAY 01 International Airport – Managua
Reception at the airport. Transfer to the hotel in Managua
DAY 02 Managua – Corn Island – Little Corn Island
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure in airplane to Corn Island. Transfer from the airport to the port to take the boat to Little Corn Island. Transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
DAY 03 – 07 Little Corn Island
Breakfast at the hotel. Free days to organize the immersions as you prefer (Package includes 10 immersions)
DAY 08 Little Corn Island
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to enjoy the white sand beaches or explore the island.
DAY 09 Corn Island – Managua
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by boat to Corn Island. Transfer to the airport to take the flight back to Managua. Transfer to your hotel in the city.
DAY 10 Managua – International Airport
Transfer to the airport according to your flight’s departure time.
- Private transportation in vehicle with air conditioning.
- Plane ticket Managua – Corn Island – Managua
- Land transfer Corn Island Airport – Hotel – Corn Island Airport
- Public boat Corn Island – Little Corn – Corn Island
- 02 nights in Managua – standard room, breakfasts and taxes
- 07 nights in Little Corn Island – standard room, breakfasts and taxes
- 10 immersions and equipment (For experienced divers)
Contact us for more information