Being the largest country in Central America, Nicaragua offers a great variety of landscapes, ecosystems, cultural traditions and activities. With beaches on the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean, along with an impressive volcano range and beautiful colonial cities; this is definitely a paradise to be discovered.
- Travel back in time in the beautiful colonial cities of Leon and Granada, two of the oldest cities in America.
- Hike and do sandboarding at Cerro Negro, one of the youngest volcanoes in America.
- Navigate the largest lake in Central America.
- Discover the mysteries of Ometepe, an island formed by two volcanoes that the native tribes considered their promised land.
- Learn about the interesting stories of pirates, explorers and writers who navigated the stunning Rio San Juan.
Nicaragua is definitely the ideal destination for those who are looking for something different.